VuPoint Research, located in South San Francisco, offers a state-of-the-art focus group facility with sweeping views of Oyster Point Marina. Our unique location helps you connect with your consumer and B2B research audiences in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 7 minutes to SFO – closest facility to the airport
- 11 miles to downtown San Francisco
- Easy access to San Francisco and the Peninsula
- Plenty of free parking – for both respondents and clients
Situated on the Peninsula, between Silicon Valley and San Francisco, VuPoint is the ideal location to draw tech workers for your market research.
South San Francisco is home to the largest biotech and pharmaceutical cluster in the world. With over 200 companies and some 20,000 workers, VuPoint is the perfect location for your research with this technical market and audience.
Call or email today to learn more, and to schedule your study.
- SAGE ROOM - The largest focus group room in S.F. market - 20' x 38'
- PLUM ROOM - Fully appointed focus suite - 16' x 25'
- VIRTUAL ROOM – Our brand new room - 18’ x 25’
- Well-appointed viewing rooms (seating up to 15), adjacent lounges
- Room configurations: focus groups, living room, auditorium, or classroom (for mock jury/trials and others).
- Closest facility to SFO – Proximity to airport means better hotel rates and easier access than competitor’s downtown S.F. facilities.
- Free shuttle service to public transit: Caltrain, BART
- Free parking anywhere in the lot, handicapped parking near each entrance
VuPoint covers all your qualitative, ethnographic, and focus group needs.
Services and highlights include:
- Professional hosting staff
- Specialized recruiting teams to tackle any B2C or B2B audience
- High-touch project management: questionnaire development, recruiting, logistics, incentives, hosting, moderating, and more
- Two call centers for quick-turn scalability
- Large nationwide participant database
- Industry-leading show rates
- Product and taste tests
- Central location testing
- Mock juries & legal research
- Usability testing, user experience (UX) studies
- Interviewing: executive, one-on-one, intercepts
VuPoint offers spacious viewing rooms with adjacent lounges, high-speed fiber optic Internet, WiFi, viewer-controlled video, complete A/V recording, FocusVision, KTVA Productions live web streaming, CCTV overflow viewing, fully-stocked refrigerators, fresh-baked cookies, local microbrews, and award-winning California wines. We also have our exclusive “Lobby Cam,” which allows clients to view participants arriving to the lobby in real time, from the comfort of their observation suite.
Industries served include consumer, business-to-business, consumer products, consumer packaged goods (CPG), food & beverage, life science, biotech, pharmaceutical, high-tech, computer, software, information technology (IT), video game, utilities, insurance, legal, government, non-profit, manufacturing/materials, and more.
VuPoint also manages the premier focus group facility in Portland, Oregon. We work closely with our sister companies—MDC Research full-service primary market research, and VuPoint Research in New Mexico (our 108-seat bilingual call center) for quantitative studies and surveys. We support primary marketing research projects of all types and sizes.
Our ideal location, top-level facility, and warm and professional service keeps happy clients returning to VuPoint Research.
“The research facility is in an ideal location to pull participants from around the region, and being close to SFO made it easy for us to get in and out. We had a 100% show-rate for a somewhat challenging recruit. Excellent!”
Susan Palmiter, Owner – Design Technologies
“You and your team went above and beyond to help us when we had technical issues, and helped manage our fragile patient population with grace. The facility was beautiful and well-appointed.
Erika Bajars, Principal – Matchstick, LLC
“Meghan and her team were just great! This project was more complex than typical groups and everyone stepped up to the plate! I hope to work with her again on future projects”
Teresa Schnabel, Principal – DELPHI Consumer Insights
“It was my first experience using the facility and I was impressed. The warm cookies were a nice touch. Staff was super organized and professional.”
Bryan Fox, Promotions Director – Entercom
“Service was really excellent. Quality of recruiting was a stand-out—hit the mark in terms of screeners and ability to articulate opinions…”
Robert Brown, Senior Marketing Scientist – Asurion